2. When South Africa lost the semi-final match against New Zealand in World Cup 2015, the heart-broken AB de Villiers was left teary eyed. Millions had their eyes numb along with the champ.
3. There are certain players like Kumar Sangakkara who are loved by everyone. Sanga’s retirement and his emotional farewell speech captured the raw emotions of most of the people.
4. When the Aussie cricketer Philip Hughes passed away after a fatal injury on his head, it got the whole cricket fraternity emotional and the fans couldn’t bear the sight of losing a player as promising and young as Hughes.
5. When people got to know that the hero of the World Cup 2011 Yuvraj Singh was suffering from Cancer, it got all the die-hard cricket fans very emotional as only a man of Yuvi’s heart could have played the tournament carrying a tumor.
6. The Bangladeshi all-rounder Shakib-Al-Hasan was dejected after Bangladesh lost the Asia Cup final in 2012. The tears in his eyes reflected the emotions of the millions of Bangladeshi fans.
7. The English player James Anderson was seen in lot of agony after he couldn’t help his side draw a Test match against Sri Lanka. The pain was ever so evident in his eyes as well.
8. When the glorious career of Mark Boucher came to a shocking end due to an eye injury, it ignited a lot of remorse throughout the cricket universe.
9. When India won the World Cup 2011 after 28 long years, it gave a glittering smile on the face of the Indian’s though they also shed tears as it was one of the greatest moments of India’s cricket history.
10. When the former Aussie skipper Michael Clarke announced his retirement at the Trent Bridge Test, the tears in his eyes turned into one of the most emotional moments of the year.
11. After losing the Adelaide Test in 2006, the star English all-rounder Andrew Flintoff got very emotional which reflected through his eyes.
Source : www.crictracker.com